We can help plan your special day.
This section can answer many of your questions.
Booking a Room:
- Each 3000 square foot room section seats approx. 100 guests at round tables with 8 per table.
- Tables and chairs are included in your rent.
- A full day’s deposit and a signed Contract holds your nominated date.
- Early setup and next day tear-out attracts 1/2 of the daily rental rate for the room. This must be booked well in advance.
- Early setup runs from noon to 4pm. Next day tear out from 10am to noon.
What you need to bring:
- Pretty much everything. Center pieces, candles, flowers, containers, props etc. Your Caterer may be able to supply linens, dishware, cutlery and stemware.
- Linens. dishware, cutlery and stemware can be arranged through our office.
What you can’t bring:
- Hay bales, glitter, confetti, rice, loose pebbles and stones. Balloons are OK but will be deflated at the end of the evening.
What the FCC can supply:
- Tables, chairs, pipe and drape backdrops, mini lights, risers for head table, podium, microphone, screens and projectors, and some decorating items. Many of these items are available for rent. Check with the FCC staff.
- Bartenders are supplied by the FCC at $20.00 per hour. 1 bartender per 60 guests approx.
- You supply a float for a cash bar, all the required liquor, (in cans please) a special event license and pay a $4.00 per head corkage fee. The fee covers all soft drink mixers, glasses, and condiments.
- Wine glasses can be rented for $5.00 per dozen.
- Last call is 11:45pm with Bar service ending at midnight. Building must be vacated by 1am.
DJs and Bands.
- Our stage has 220 and 110 electrical outlets. A transformer box is required for 220 volt service.
- No smoke, haze or fog machines are allowed…period. The building contains very sensitive smoke and particle detectors.
- DJ’s must supply all sound and lighting gear. The house speaker system is not available for DJ or Band use.
- A SOCAN fee applies to all recorded music used.
Videos and Presentations
- Screens and Projectors attract hourly rental fees per unit. Projectors are VGA input and we can adapt MacBook and HDMI.
- Keep presentations to 10 minutes or less. Consider your audience when compiling your masterpiece.
- We highly recommend an appointment with our house technician to ensure trouble free presentations.